UV coatings for wooden floors
Bring New Life To Your Worn Out Floor
Hate losing productive time waiting for paint to dry?
So do we.
You can be walking on your 100% cured wood floor in hours – not days – with Intertech’s unique UV wood floor finish for wood floors.
Traditional polyurethane floor finishes can take up to a month to fully cure. And they only last a year – meaning more downtime and expense for your business every 12 months.
Intertech’s unique UV floor finish is dramatically faster – and lasts up to four years. You can be back on your beautiful refinished floors within hours, not days. And the durable finish means you can cut your maintenance costs drastically.
How long does it take for UV coatings to cure?
UV Coatings are dry to the touch within 2 hours and once cured with our UV machine your floors are fully ready and usable for everyday use.
Why Choose Intertech’s UV Finish?
- Instant cure technology. 100% cured and usable within 24 hours.
- Maximum durability. One application lasts up for years.
- Outstanding chemical resistance.
- Crystal clear clarity. Non-yellowing.
- Anti-microbial. Non-penetrable by germs and micro-organisms.
- Single component. No waste, no hazardous cross-linker.
- Eco-friendly. No VOCs and non-flammable.
- Choose your finish. Available in gloss, semi-gloss, satin, designer satin and matte.
Let us show you how Intertech UV Finish can keep your floors looking great, in less time. Call (512-385-4574 x352) or email Billy Chrzan, Director of Wood Flooring, today for a free demo.