CAREERS AT INTERTECH
The Secret To Success...
Intertech is a people-driven commercial flooring company with locations across Texas.
The driving force behind the success of Intertech Commercial Flooring is our employees. We seek to recruit, develop and retain the best talent in the industry and to cultivate leaders at every level of our company. Our strength comes from the diversity of perspective, the experience and the skills of our employees.
Our employees are committed to demonstrating our core values of honesty, integrity, and quality every day. If you would like to be part of a company with strong values and a culture of excellence, we hope you will start your job search with us to move towards a rewarding, long-term career.
What it’s like to work at Intertech?
- Family IS important – and your family becomes part of our family
- We are professionally casual – no stuffed shirts here
- We don’t believe in layers of bureaucracy – our structure encourages an open door environment
- We’re a team of seasoned pros and up-and-comers – where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valuable
- We are stable with a management focus on sustainable business –
not haphazard growth
- Training, mentoring, and lifelong learning are priorities
- You are part of a team that is building the future of Texas – and our compensation and benefits reward that
We've got you covered with our benefits package:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Medical FSA, Dependent FSA, and HSA plans
- Short-term disability
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Direct Deposit
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Disability
- Company-paid long-term Disability Coverage
- Paid time off
- 401K Profit Sharing Plan with a generous match
- Growth opportunities available for motivated staff
- Ongoing internal & external training opportunities
Submit Your Contact Information
If you think you'd be a great fit for our team, we'd love to hear more about you.
Feel free to upload a resume in the form below if you have one.
"*" indicates required fields
Do not use this form to pitch your product or service. It will be DELETED.
Intertech Commercial Flooring is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Intertech Flooring participates in the E-Verify program.
Intertech Flooring is a drug-free workplace.